Doing Good Doing Well
Doing Good Doing Well (DGDW) is an annual conference entirely organized and run by IESE Business School students. Since 2001, the school’s Responsible Business Club promotes the conference and now it has become an annual tradition and has grown to the largest student-run conference in Europe. It’s an opportunity to hear directly from professionals about the challenges and opportunities they experience on a day-to-day basis, and how their jobs and organizations are interconnected with society. The conference format is typically divided into keynote speeches, panel discussions, and networking events, divided in 2-days.
21st Edition: Doing Good Doing Well Conference
Sustainability and Beyond: Inclusion, Impact and Innovation
Join us for the 21st edition of the Doing Good Doing Well (DGDW) Conference at IESE Business School in Barcelona!
As we celebrate over two decades of commitment to sustainability at IESE Business School, we invite you to embark on a journey of exploration into the future of responsible business. This year's theme, "Sustainability and Beyond: Inclusion, Impact, and Innovation," sets the stage for insightful conversations, thought-provoking panels, curated networking, and engaging activities.
The 21st edition of DGDW will bring together industry experts, thought leaders, professionals and IESE faculty to delve into real-world practices that are driving positive change and shaping the future of responsible business across the following three pillars:
- Inclusion: Fostering diversity and ensuring sustainability benefits all.
- Impact: Measuring and amplifying the real-world impact of sustainable practices.
- Innovation: Exploring new technologies and evolving strategies for a sustainable future.
The objective of the conference is to inspire and empower the next generation of leaders to engage in responsible business by bringing the most relevant topics into the discussion: circularity, impact investing, sustainable supply chains, food waste/waste management, migration, ESG compliance, and regulation, and much more.
What to Expect:
- 350+ Attendees: A diverse gathering of students, faculty, alumni, and industry professionals.
- 4 Keynote Speakers: Inspiring talks from leaders shaping the future of sustainability.
- 12 Panels/Workshops: Deep dives into critical topics, featuring expert perspectives.
- Sustainability Business Fair: Explore innovations from 20+ start-ups and companies.
- 30+ Speakers: Representing various industries and backgrounds.
- Global Representation: 55+ nationalities coming together for a truly international perspective.
- Networking Opportunities: 8+ hours of curated networking, fostering collaboration.
As new speakers and special guests are announced, they will be highlighted here on our website as well as the IESE RBC Instagram page – be sure to follow to catch the latest updates and ticket release dates.
Check our Doing Good Doing Well 2023 video!